Wednesday, April 14
Data Snapshot (as of 10:00am)
- 387,202 total lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Iowa (04/14/2021).
- 5,589 total lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Cerro Gordo (04/14/2021).
- 4,970 total recovered in Cerro Gordo (04/14/2021).
- 5,857 deaths in Iowa (04/14/2021).
- 86 deaths in Cerro Gordo (04/14/2021).
- 4.8% - 14-day positivity rate in Cerro Gordo (04/14/2021).
- 152 – days to double in Cerro Gordo (04/14/2021).
A status report of monitoring and testing of COVID-19 in Iowa, including county-level data, provided by the Iowa Department of Public Health can be found at https://coronavirus.iowa.gov/#CurrentStatus.
Cerro Gordo County COVID-19 Vaccination Information
For up-to-date information on how you can get vaccinated against COVID-19 in Cerro Gordo County, visit: https://cghealth.com/topics/vaccine-information-for-cerro-gordo-county/.
- MercyOne Family Health Line – (641) 428-7777
- QuickCare Urgent Care Clinic – (641) 450-7000
- Mason City Community Health Center – (641) 450-0601
- WayPoint Medical – (641) 357-1999
- TestIowa – (641) 832-3500
Join us for the Weekly COVID-19 Press Conference
Tune in today at 3:30 pm for the weekly COVID-19 press conference, hosted by Mayor Bill Schickel. Panelists include:
- Brian Hanft – Director of Public Health, CG Public Health
- Alyse DeVries – Public Health Strategist, CG Public Health
The press conference will be broadcast live at 3:30 pm on the City of Mason City’s Facebook page as well as the city’s education-government channel, Mediacom cable channel 117-2.
School District COVID-19 Data Reports
Photos: COVID-19 precautions leave Mason City noticeably quieter