With the lazy days of summer quickly coming to an end, fall is a great time to get reorganized in life. If outfitting older kids for the school year is on your list of to-do’s, don’t forget about these banking tools we think are definitely worth a mention:
- Mobile App: A must have! Deposit checks from afar, check balances, transfer money, and make electronic payments.
- Person-to-Person Payments: Great way to make payments to roommates, friends, or get money from mom and dad from the convenience of your phone. Get set-up.
- Text Message Balance Alerts: Get account balances text to your phone daily, weekly, or only when your account gets low. Sign up here.
- CLB&T Credit Card: A great way to start building credit with a resource you can trust. Apply here.
- Online Account Opening: Still need a checking or savings account? Get started.